Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
definitely the WOD to forcibly remove sinus pressure!
Also known as “Watch Soni do Cartwheels & Round-Offs for 12 minutes!”
team 0515 is definitely funnier at night…
– Worked HS push-up attempts for 12 mins.
– Completed 55 Box Jumps, Traveled 220ft (lunges), Least distance traveled in 40 seconds of rowing was 203 meters. Best was 217 meters.
By the way, the conditioning WOD was:
40 secs on, 20 secs rest x 4 rounds for each of:
1. Box Jumps (count total completed).
2. Lunges with 20lb Dumb Bells (total distance traveled).
3. Rowing (count least distance traveled of 4 attempts).
* One minute, twenty seconds rest between stations.
Practiced free-standing handstand for 12 minutes…definite improvement!
4 rounds tabata row, box jump, walking lunge @ 25# – 185m lowest row, 41 box jump, 210ft walking lunge
Got my first handstand, against the wall.
Did 3 and 1/3 rounds of that beastly thing in 12 mins: 200m row, 24″ box jumps X 15 and walking lunges with 20lbs each hand…..and forgot to write it on the board, so now it’s documented
169 row, 61 Box Jumps, 300 ft of lunges.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.