Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for sending your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Your Name (required)
Your Email (required)
[Inquiry from Crossfit OldTown Website]
April 18, 2010 at 7:10 pm - Reply
definitely the WOD to forcibly remove sinus pressure!
April 18, 2010 at 7:29 pm - Reply
Also known as “Watch Soni do Cartwheels & Round-Offs for 12 minutes!”
April 18, 2010 at 7:33 pm - Reply
team 0515 is definitely funnier at night…
April 19, 2010 at 6:25 am - Reply
- Worked HS push-up attempts for 12 mins.
- Completed 55 Box Jumps, Traveled 220ft (lunges), Least distance traveled in 40 seconds of rowing was 203 meters. Best was 217 meters.
April 19, 2010 at 6:29 am - Reply
By the way, the conditioning WOD was:
40 secs on, 20 secs rest x 4 rounds for each of:
1. Box Jumps (count total completed).
2. Lunges with 20lb Dumb Bells (total distance traveled).
3. Rowing (count least distance traveled of 4 attempts).
* One minute, twenty seconds rest between stations.
April 19, 2010 at 9:56 am - Reply
Practiced free-standing handstand for 12 minutes…definite improvement!
4 rounds tabata row, box jump, walking lunge @ 25# – 185m lowest row, 41 box jump, 210ft walking lunge
April 19, 2010 at 6:04 pm - Reply
Got my first handstand, against the wall.
Did 3 and 1/3 rounds of that beastly thing in 12 mins: 200m row, 24″ box jumps X 15 and walking lunges with 20lbs each hand…..and forgot to write it on the board, so now it’s documented
April 20, 2010 at 6:05 pm - Reply
169 row, 61 Box Jumps, 300 ft of lunges.
April 24, 2010 at 7:04 am - Reply
May 19, 2010 at 9:43 am - Reply
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.